Here are the Machine Learning features that are available in Dynamics 365 today:
- Relationship Insights
- Lead Scoring
- Knowledge Base Insights
- Demand Forecasting
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Product Recommendations
- Preemptive Service
- Resource Optimization
- Predictive Sales and Inventory Forecast
- Intent Analysis
- Sentiment Analysis
- Email Machine learning for Translation and Text Sentiment Score
- Email 2 Case using AI
- Business process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Text Translation using Microsoft Flow
- Face API allows you to detect, identify, analyze, organize and tag faces in photos using Microsoft Flow
- Content Conversion – A service that allows content to be converted from one format to another using Microsoft Flow
- Computer Vision API – Extract rich information from images to categorize and process visual data—and protect your users from unwanted content with this Azure Cognitive Service using Microsoft Flow.
- Custom Vision service – Allows you to train your own model for computer vision using Microsoft Flow.
- Bing Search – Microsoft Cognitive Services Bing Search API allows you to search content across the web for data enrichment using Microsoft Flow.
Please note some of the features above may require an Azure subscription.
You can further extend by building your own Azure ML model using steps from https://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/sonomapartners/archive/2017/10/31/implementing-machine-learning-in-d365-part-1